Wednesday, August 4, 2010

04-08-2010

Suddenly , wanted to write blog.....it has been more than 4 months i didn't refresh my blog....

Time passes so fast , i can't even remember what happen for pass 5-7 months...
wasting my time in front of computer...@@
Sometimes , i kept thinking "What should i do next???" ...But i never figure it out..

Somehow , i just make my life worst ....exam was last week ,
this week....result....It was worst than i thought.... ;(
My Sej keep on dropping....again....just like when i was form 3...
Should start my study now....
But i can't focus....
Tried to find a way...
-NO WAY-

I'm writing my blog now , but dun even noe wad to write....=P

Ohya..... 30-07-2010 - Flash Mob Dance ~ Save the Tigers by WWF...
It was awesome....This maybe my last FMD before my SPM exam...
our teacher keep mention it....
" U guys left less than 11 weeks....start studying now "
Every time they say this , i feel so regret....
Maybe i was not born to study...=P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However , keep on my life...=)

Be myself , Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment